You will need to complete an Enrolment Application form.

The Enrolment Application should be completed and returned to school with the following documents –

  • Birth Certificate or Child’s Passport

  • Immunisation Certificate

  • Child’s Passport (if child born overseas)

  • Child’s Passport (if child born in Australia and parents born overseas)

  • Evidence of Residency Status (if parents born overseas) – Passport and Visa Details

  • Proof of address documents (e.g. Drivers Licence, 12 month Lease Agreement/Council Rates notice and 2 utility bills e.g. gas, electricity)

  • Signed School Consent Forms (provided in the Enrolment Pack)

Other information you will need to provide for the enrolment form include –

  • Parents home, mobile and work phone numbers

  • Parents email address

  • Contact details of emergency contacts (other than parents)

  • Medicare number

  • Contact details for your family doctor

  • Copies of any reports or information from previous school, or relevant outside agency (e.g. therapist)


When do I have to submit the Enrolment Application form?

Submit the enrolment form as soon as possible for the following year’s entry.


Will there be a Transition / Orientation session?

Foundation Orientation and Information sessions are held in Term 3 and 4 for prospective families.

Transition sessions are held for all children who have successful enrolments. View for more details regarding transition.


Do we have to live within the school zone?

All Melbourne schools have a local neighbourhood area.  The Department of Education and Training requires that schools allocate places to students residing within that area.  Parents and the community can identify their closest school and all other schools across Victoria by using the Find My School website.